Thursday, July 15, 2010

"What a world, what a life, I'm in LOVE..."

Hello fellow blog lovers.
You'll love this.

So, today I have enjoyed a lovely morning in salt lake city.

Now finding myself able to kill a little bit of time, I looked around and wandered into a cute little coffee shop, beautifully placed right in the heart of down town.

To drink coffee you might ask?...
oh no, of course not.

I don't drink coffee. 

I came into this lovely place to do not much other than to soak into the atmosphere of it all.


I don't think I realized until this moment, just how much a miss living in the city.
Believe it or not, I am such a big city girl...
For the time being that is.

But if at all possible,
I think I began to love it just a LITTLE bit more today.
ALL because of this cute coffee shop that has free wifi
And ALL because of this cute coffee shop that-as I speak- has music from all "the greats" CROONING through the speakers. 

"What a world, what a life, I'm in LOVE" Franky sings

Now some of you may already know ALL about these artist of whom I call "the greats" but for the sake of you lovely people who are new to my life, aka my lovely blog....

The greats:
Sammy Davis Junior
Louis Armstrong
Franky Sinatra(of course)
Deano Martin
so on.
and so forth.

Am I completely enjoying myself?
Yeah..... Yeah I am.

My friends,
 do something you love today. 

Wander out and truly soak in life.

With all its ups, and downs, sharp curves and dips...
Life as we know it can get a bit overwhelming at times.
And no matter how hard we try to hold on...
Sometimes things are out of our control.

Let us do all we can, and then trust in the Lord with everything else we have.
Let him touch our lives, and let us find joy in the simple things in life...



Well, off I go.
To soak in the atmosphere some more
and maybe even drool a little bit over Franky's lovely voice.

XOXO
LM&LL


1 comment:

  1. Totally digging your tunes here. And I love the thought of you finding joy in life. LOVE free wifi!

    ReplyDelete