Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Singin' in the rain...

So every so often I get these strokes of genius...
an event will be going on, and all of a sudden a cheesy thought will pop into my head.
These very thoughts are what I like to call...
Words of Wisdom by Sydney Tittle.
good title, eyh?...
I thought so.

The other day, my friends and I realized just how obsessed we were with that old-time movie "singin in the rain.."
We, as the classy ladies decided that we would watch it together.
So we did.
aaaaaannnnnd we liked it.



Now the next day... to our lovely surprise and excitement...
It rained...
and while other students griped and grumbled about the weather and having to walk home, or ride their bike home in the down pour...
we decided that we would make like Gene Kelly
and SING in the RAIN!

Well then... I had a stroke of genius.
So here on this day... you get to witness..
Words of wisdom by Sydney Tittle

"At times the clouds my roll in and cold and heavy down pour may fall on you... What are you going to do? You can't change the weather... so you MIGHT as well just sing in the rain."

Brilliant!

I love my life.
Hows yours?

Love,
ME

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie, too! And An American in Paris, have you seen that one?

    Way to enjoy the rain.

    ReplyDelete