Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yoo Hoo! is that you in there?!

Yeah... I know I am still not doing so well at documenting my life... But let me tell you something....

I AM HOME FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY'S!! 

Am I excited?...... ummmm.... Yes. Yes I am.
Let me tell you a story.. about my last 48 hours.... its funny.
I was on my way with some friends to Washington to spend thanksgiving with their family...
and then... on Saturday I would head to Oregon to take wedding pictures for my dear friends at the temple there.

So there we were... Driving through the Blizzard that the News had been warning about all day... and then we came to good old Snowville.
The next 24 hours consisted of:
-10 degree and below temperatures.
-Stocking up on food, water, tissues, sprite, saltines, etc. from the flying J.
-Calls to every relative of relatives that we knew in the area or around it.
-A night spent at ALMOST a strangers house
(The Aunt and Uncle of Haylee's Sisters Sister-In Law....) .... Yeah Pretty Ridiculous.

At the lovely home of the WONDERFUL Nessen's, we were fed dinner, watched some TV, Played the piano, sang, and then at the end of the day SJ, Haylee, and I all retired to the awesome queen sized air mattress of which we fought over the entire night.

You see... There were three of us... Which made it quite the theatrical experience the entire night. If either of us who slept on the outside moved.. it would BOUNCE the person on the otherside RIGHT off the bed.
Haha can you IMAGINE!?

ANYWAYS... Long story short...
The next morning we were fed breakfast and then after several episodes of car trouble, several prayers, two conference talks on faith and gratitude, and two different goodbyes to the Nessen's... we were driven back to Draper, Utah where we met up with my Uncle at a mexican restaurant and were taken back to Salt lake city..

HOLY COW, I know.
My life is an adventure.

Today is Thanksgiving, and BOY am I grateful.
The Lord kept me safe this week.
He loves me.
You too.
I have a wonderful family.
Wonderful friends.
I go to an amazing school and are surrounded by incredible people.

Overall I have a wonderful LIFE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment