Wednesday, December 1, 2010

'twas the first night of December, when all through the city...

...all the Christmas lights were shining, so magical and pretty!



So, as most of you may have heard on the radio as of late...
It's the most wonderful and magical time of the year.
And in the city, the magic is truly brought to life at temple square.


Christ is the light of our life, and what I love so much about temple square, is the way those lights reflect him. The lights completely encompass the temple and bring LIFE and COLOR to the white winter nights.
Just as Christ does to OUR lives.



The season is beautiful. Lovers walk the streets,
some hand in hand.
SOME... huddled for warmth.
Ahhhh
I love... LOVE.
I can't say that I have ever been IN LOVE before, but one day I will be just that.
And on a cold winter day in December when that long anticipated day arrives.
My Guy... 
...AND I
will go to the loveliest place on earth!
....
We'll hold each others mitten-covered hands,
we'll laugh with JOY about everything, of course.
And will quite possibly wipe a few tears at the nativity scene.
But most of all we will be
TRULY
MADLY
and quite
DEEPLY
in LOVE on that beautiful Winter night.
With Eachother
With the Gospel
and
With our Life Together.


Happy December
Bring Light to someones life this holiday season!
x  Sydney Love

No comments:

Post a Comment