Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sentimental Moments

 When an innocent game of whip flip turns into a food fight-free for all!
In my final days here in Salt Lake, and I couldn't be happier.
My journey here in Salt Lake is quickly ending. My feelings are bittersweet.
I am grateful for all the incredible people I have met, for the experiences we have shared together, and for the moments that have shaped and moulded me, making me the person I am today.
Living in the city has been one of the most remarkable and exciting things I have ever experienced.
Attending the LDS Business College was one of the most inspired decisions I have ever made. God lead me to a great school and to incredible people.
For that I am eternally grateful.
I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior, Jesus Christ. 
I know that every day that we live worthy, we will be guided and directed to places we'd never imagined, and we will have experiences we could never have dreamed of.
I know that this is true, I have a dazzling life to prove it.








Memories through out the years in picture form...















"The quality of our lives are not measure by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Don't know who said it... someone awesome.

Love, Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, this made me sad but also it made me remember all the amazing times we had. We are so blessed :) love you girl

    ReplyDelete