Friday, August 27, 2010

come fly with me...lets fly, lets fly away...

Hello fellow blogtorians (yes I just made that up, what's it to ya?)
I'd like to brag for a moment about this lovely day I am living.
Here I am-once again- visiting the lovely city that I will be a resident of in approximately six days.
(am I excited?..... ummmm Yeah. yeah I am.)
and I must say...
that you might want to be jealous for just a moment about the position I am in.
Here I sit
Inside a lovely air conditioned school
being inspired (as usual)
By the sweet crooning of Frankie
as I look out the window to a perfect view of my favorite temple..
that is
the MAGESTIC Salt Lake Temple.
sydneytthephotography.blogspot.com
 Incredible.
and while I have an irritating feeling of stress that is constantly nagging me from within concerning the quick approaching school year and the responsibilities that will come with Student Council...
I feel at peace
I know that I can do hard things,
ANYTHING actually 
with the Lord as my guide.
So can you.
Now, my friends... get excited for this fall.
Why you might ask?
well because a new chapter of my blog will begin.

Lyla Mae & Lucy Lou
CITY Love: My life and my Loves
So stay tuned... Follow me through my journey as I document with word and with picture this last school year in the Great...GREAT Salt Lake!

Be seeing you soon,
ST
Little brother Mac and I taking a stroll on the lovely campus



1 comment:

  1. I am excited for your new adventure! I can't wait to see SLC through your lens.

    ReplyDelete