Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Task #25: Make A "Bottle Choir" and Perform

BOOM BABY!
A little while ago, my friends and I had a wallow day?...
For anyone who has seen Gilmore girls you will know what we are talking about.
The only difference was that in Gilmore girls,
Rory ACTUALLY had something to wallow about.
A BREAK UP.
Now, my classy ladies and I...
we decided to wallow.
...and wallow we did.
What for you might ask?
Well... we don't know.
Quite possibly the idea that we had no one to wallow over.

So juvenile.
So fantastic.

We got ice cream, and all sorts of other junk food and lounged on the couch critiquing movie kisses as we sipped coke from glass bottles.
Favorite thing.
On a following Sunday we invited a bundle of people over to my house.
(That's when I made french toast)
But before the guests arrived we 
(Hay, SJ, Charly, Kar and I)
Had a brilliant idea.

We'd fill up the coke bottles
(which were now being used as darling decorations)
and make a "Bottle Choir"
Each of us blowing a different note.

DREAM COME TRUE!

Once people started coming, we performed our fabulous number.

The recording will be up soon!




I love being a "Free Spirit!"

Love, 
The Coke Bottle Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment