Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 3: Happy happy day!

Hi, my name is Sydney Tittle, and today I am experiencing some serious internal giddyness. 
giddyness is not a word.
But that is okay because this is my blog.
And people make up words all the time.
So there.

Anyways, sorry for the ramblings. Let me tell you about my day.
Because I am guessing that it is for that very reason that you are reading my blog.
Okay... so maybe you aren't....
But bear with me, because days like these make people terribly happy.
Especially little bouncy blonde girls like me.

This week I was about only 80% dedicated to the new lifestyle habits I am trying to get into.

And that is why I woke this morning to the nagging anxiety of weigh in day. 

'Oh dear,' I thought. 

Nevertheless I pushed all nagging feelings aside and decided to begin the day with MORNING scripture study in my Book of Mormon.

And that my friends, was Good Idea! #1.

The regular happenings of Thursday morning were carried out and then I was OFF to Institute.
and BOOM.

Good Idea! #2... Yesss I was on a roll.

Now you are starting to get the picture...
Good Idea! #3 came today when the dashing young fellow came and sat next to me in institute (for the 3rd time in a row...) I said hi. hahah Weak sauce... I know. But nevertheless, I was still a good idea.

My day went on and with the advancing of the day the anxiety of the weigh in creeped back into my mind. 

'Oh dear,' I thought... again. ha

Long story short, I went in, talked to Dan, weighed in, and then BOOM. 
I had lost weight!


 [TWO] [POINT] [EIGHT] Pounds! 

So BASICALLY I feel like a champion.
I learned my lesson though. 
I'd rather go into a weigh in confident that I had done all that I can.
I'd rather go in there and be able to tell Dan that I "behaved" as he likes to call it.

Anyways, I am giddy. Because I am taking control of my life. I feel so great! 
Here's another tip for WEEK 2:

GET MOVING!

Now, coming from a girl who hates exercise...(hopefully the more I do it the more I will love it..)
EXERCISE can be fun.
Running can be SO boring and mundane and... hard. haha
and that is definitely why I don't like it.
The A.D.D. gets the best of me. 
(If you like running, I am sorry... to each his own, right?)

Go Rollerblading! for about 30-40 minutes (Don't kill yourself, just nice and easy low heart rate stuff)
Why don't you have to kill yourself?... well because with the healthy food you are eating.. you don't want to burn it too fast, you want to just take this nice and easy or you will hit a wall and plateau with your weightloss.

Don't have rollerblades?... find something you love to do and do it! Even if it is making a playlist on http://www.grooveshark.com and dancing around for twenty minutes in your living room, office, bedroom, dormroom kitchen... just get your groove on and have a good time!

The point is, get off your tush and have a good time... and then get on blogspot after and pass it off for exercise. 

(No, exercise will not always be this easy... but if you are anything like me... you need somewhere to begin!)

Any questions?... ask!

Thanks again for the support friends!

Love, Sydney

P.S. this is my song for the day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDxhugRKZ8g
Listen to it if you wanna have a good time.

P.P.S. I don't think I put enough emphasis on that cute kid in my institute class. He is terribly handsome! Something in my stomach starts doing jumping jacks the past 3 times he has sat next to me. Now, I have just got to learn how to talk to the kid...that and how to stop saying stupid things that make my face turn bright red..... ugh. 

HAVE A GOOD DAY!






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha isn't that song about a one night stand? Classy ;)

    ReplyDelete