Sunday, October 16, 2011

OH HEY!

So I am obviously behind in recording the journey!
The last two weeks have been rough.
Not necessarily because life is hard, but because change of any kind isn't always easy!
You live a certain way and form habits both good and bad.
For me, I had a lot of bad ones.
Bad ones that I am trying to break.
every day I am working on improving myself mentally...Even when things get rough and results aren't as good as we'd like them to be, we can find hope and happiness in the idea that we are already better than we were before we began our journey. We've made a decision to change our lives, and we are taking the time to DO it, so we might as well come out of it a champion, right?

Two weeks have passed and I have lost a little over a pound. But I have still lost at least a little bit every week! And while the numbers at times seem to be a little discouraging, I need to keep going because I am going to be a champion. I just have to be.

Photos will come for every 10 pounds I lose. So far I have lost 9.

Thanks for your continued support!

1 comment: