Monday, October 24, 2011

One of these things is not like the other...

10 Pounds DOWN! 
Here's the picture!

Lovely... I know :S hahah I can definitely see a difference though, and I am feeling better and better everyday!
I can't tell you readers how grateful I am for you. I literally have SO many great friends, and if you are reading this I know that you are one of them. Love and support is what people need the most when they are going through journey's as difficult as this. 

From the sweet comments, to encouraging and kind words in person. I am changing my life, and I couldn't be more grateful for your help. I couldn't keep going without you, I am serious.
If I remember nothing else about this experience, this is one thing I hope to never forget...
The time for change is ALWAYS right NOW.
You are ready.

Love, me

2 comments:

  1. SYDNEY! You look amazing! You can definitely see the rewards of your hard work! You're inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HOT MOMMA! You are looking fiiiine ;)
    I miss you.
    And I'm excited to see you soon.
    And keep up the good work, you really do look great!!
    Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete