Friday, May 7, 2010

"Long walks in the dark, through woods grown behind the park...I asked God who I'm supposed to be..."

Dear Priscilla,
Your words flow through me like a warm summer breeze.
And with "bull-dozer" power, the path to my future becomes clearer every day.
Thank you for the positive power your music has on me.
Love, Sydney

Dear Harmons,
Thank you for hiring me to be a cashier, I can not wait to work.
But why could you not hire my best friend?..
I mean you hired her, she was good enough.
I wish you'd let her stay.
Love, Sydney

Dear Life,
Stay Good.
LOVE sydney tittle
Goals for the next week:
Live life as in D&C 4
HAVEfaith, hope, charity and love... with an eye single to the glory of God.
CONTINUEto make healthy choices and exercise more.
DOthe Lords will.
SMILE.


No comments:

Post a Comment