Saturday, May 15, 2010

nineteen

Nineteen years on this blessed earth today, and I'm feeling mighty fine!
I spent sometime on my knees at 2 o'clock this morning and thanked the man upstairs for those good years I have had with him by my side.
God is good.
I feel spoiled to have the family I have, the friends I have, and the knowledge I have of this gospel of Jesus Christ. There were rocky points, but no matter what, things always picked up in the end.

Let me tell you a little bit about this wonderful day though...
Thought I was getting picked up to go to a nice restaurant in Salt Lake with the FAB 5... but oh was I wrong.. Not long after we had gotten on the freeway I was quickly blindfolded and taken to a surprise party that my roommates in Salt Lake had planned for me... Oh what a wonderful life I have to live. Oh what wonderful people I have as friends. May the Lord continue to bless them.

Now, it is time for bed.
Goodnight world,
I am glad to be a part of you.

Sydney Tittle

No comments:

Post a Comment