Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello lovely day...

It's a euphoric feeling, that day dreaming business.
Can I just say?... that I am completely caught up today?...

I awoke this morning at 5 in the am, showered and ran over to the neighbors home.
I got my things settled there, then quietly dozed on the most amazing-comfy couch I have ever experienced - trust me - its THAT good.

An hour and a half later I was quietly awakened by the noise of the adorable 3 and 5 year old's who live in the house. Their soft giggles brought a sweet awakening to me and all though it was 7-something in the morning I couldn't have been happier.

I don't know if it is because of a lack of sleep, or because I have been with the most wonderful children all day, but today has been quite an enchanted day filled with such wonderful day dreams.

These dreams, contain completely fantastic things.
I've thought of raising my own sweet children someday, and of taking the knowledge and examples I have had in my life of wonderful mothers and women and applying it to my life to become the best wifey and mother possible.

I've thought of decorating and designing my own house, my own kids rooms, and making clothes for them...... ah just talking about it gives me the warm fuzzies inside.. Can't wait my friends, I simply can not wait.

well off into more dreaming I go...

Listen to Capri by Colbie Caillat.... beautiful, I love it.

Love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Syd! I just discovered your blog! I am so pleased! I have been reading over your posts and I keep thinking to myself how alike I feel like we are. Hopefully that doesn't come as a scare for you, it is just exciting to read over posts like this one and feel like I can COMPLETELY relate!! Lets just say that your thoughts are my thoughts, my friend! I am so excited to now be able to read your blog and hear about your life! Also, I saw you working at Harmons, and I wanted to say hello but you were busy checking people out. How do you like it there? I have honestly considered that job...I thought it would be fun to be kind and friendly with a warm smile to those who are shopping at the neighborhood Grocery store! :) But, let me know if its actually not that great.

    Hope all is well Syd :)


    ALSO! If you happen to look at my blog ( you surely do not have to ...;)) My latest post is called " lovely day" and when I stumbled upon this post I just smiled! So glad to hear that you are having lovely days as well :)


    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though motherhood is the hardest job I can imagine, I absolutely love making things for them, cooking for them, decorating their rooms, etc. Can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete