Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Film that Snagged this Little Heart


I can't decide what I loved the most.
It easily could have been the innocence of the adolescent romance.

It could have been the memories that it sparked
And the pressing desire I had once again to
*climb trees,
*play with the cousins at the farm,
*get chased by roosters,
*play “Giligans Island,”
*paint beautiful pictures in the outdoors,
*make bird houses,
& recognize and appreciate my incredible family.

It also could have been the time period that I’ve always longed to live in.
Or even the Everly Brothers References that resulted 
in me blowing the dust off all my favorite old CD’s

I have no Idea what I loved the most
about the film that snagged this little heart.
All I know is that I loved it.

I also know that I have most definitely added another book to the book list:



Do something you used to love doing today!



No comments:

Post a Comment