Thursday, April 21, 2011

Down to Business.

so as you know...
I am home.
which means that I am done with school.
for now. (phew...)

As you ALSO may know...
I'm way behind with my tasks for the year.
{probably about 2.73 months behind}
which means that I have some explaining to do.
right now.

Part I Explanation:

Part II Explanation:
As I cleaned out my desk in the student council office I found just a few of the "one-a-day" schedules and "to do lists" that I made this semester...
If these don't give you a glimpse of how pre-occupied I have been... 
Then I don't know what will.

Now... Enough of that.
Lets get down to business.


Yesterday, the Sister and I went to the paint store to get some ideas on colors for our room.


You know, 
The one that the two of us get to share with the bulky bunkbeds and the lovely bowflex?

Yep. Very Classy.

Let's just say that I am quite excited to make this one of my tasks soon.
that is - if we can ever decide on a color.
The sister wants me to decide (kind of),
and I want to pick something that she will love.

A few items of inspiration from KarenB on Elderberry Street:



Wish me luck!

{Lately, I'm obsessed with the grays.}

{The sister likes Reds}

I will probably do a warm gray color with a red secondary wall color (for the lovely darling).
Accents will be more natural colors:
Charcoal, Soft deep Purples, light steel blue, natural greens, and some red

SEEN ANYTHING REALLY CUTE LATELY?... SEND ME A LINK

We'll see if it all comes together in the room. 
Here are a few swatches that intrigued me.




Thoughts? Advice? Impressions?
Talk to me.

Sincerely,
The lovely
Interior Designer (wanna be)



No comments:

Post a Comment