Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day #1 : Happy New Year!

 HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!!! 
Welcome to Ready, Set, ACTION!
this year is going to be 
FABULOUS
&
SUCCESSFUL
Quite the "New Years Resolution" Huh?... Well this, I must assure you, is not going to be one of those Resolutions that dies after one sets eyes on the brownies your grandma had sitting on her counter, or the fresh loaf of bread your mom just made. This year I will accomplish many goals I have always had... This year I will do something EVERY. SINGLE. DAY... As you can read over in the explanation. -->
My days this year will be consumed by the checking off of tasks from my bucket list as well as my TO DO list.
THIS year I will GO and DO the things I have always wanted and needed to do.

I hope you will come along with me and do the same!


Here's to a wonderful life.
Here's to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Ready, Set, ACTION!

Day 1: SUCCESS!
with what?
ORIGAMI!

Yep, that's right, today's task was to make something by using origami.(Thank you GOOGLE!)

I made crane, a flower, and a star!
I feel super awesome...
and Asian.
No Biggie.

SUCCESS!



Until tomorrow, BLOG lovers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-S


1 comment: