Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day #12: Day in the life of a classy Citizen!

Well hello there!
Yesterday was a BRAIN-EXPLODING day.
It was still a great day though.
I learned this: I can do hard things, I can do ANYTHING in fact as long as it is the Lords will, and so long as I have his help.
BOY do I need his help.

ANYWAYS,

In the recent quest to become a more classy Citizen, I have worked on several obvious things such as: Posture, the way I dress, the way I treat others, etc.

Some things that I have figured out in my thoughts about some less obvious ways I can be more classy are:
-Picking up trash (On the floor in the halls or walking outside on the streets)
-Clean the table before I leave it (In public and at home)
-Leaving the public restroom better than I found it
etc.
etc.
So for Task #12: Be a "less obvious" but more classier citizen
I am going to make these things a habit in my quest to become more of a classy person
Because I care about myself, others around me, and the world I live in..
For God created them all.

I am grateful to live such a wonderful life. 
Mine is filled to the brim with blessings.

Talk to you a little bit later!

LOVE, SYD

1 comment:

  1. Syd, I enjoyed the garbage pick up one and I'm glad that you will clean up after yourself. Onward to cleanliness, ahoy!

    ReplyDelete