Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #10: I'm consistantly a day behind in the RECORDING of my tasks

Hello, hello!
Here I am, yet again a day late in recording my task for yesterday.
Now yesterday wasn't exactly a TASK but it was (of course) something I had never done before. Something I had ALWAYS wanted to do.
Yesterday, I had an interview to be an EFY counselor for this SUMMER!
ahhh...
I was nervous, but so excited.
In about 4-6 weeks I could quite possibly know what my plans are for almost the whole summer.
And since I love living a life ruled by plans, to do lists, etc.
I am VERY hopeful to know whether or not I got a job.
I did the best I could.
&
I feel as though it is in the Lords hands now.


Task #10: Apply and Interview to be an EFY Counselor!

Boom! 
And There you go.

Much love,
the LM&LL lady

No comments:

Post a Comment