Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Trials: The Lords Perspective

You know, recently (as you can probably tell by my lack in blog posts...) I have been struggling through the muddy parts of life. AKA... I've had a few trials lately.
Well sir, let me tell you something.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Also known as "the Mormon church"
Is true.
The GOSPEL is perfect.
The people in it are not, but that is the point of life, to learn and grow.
Awwwh... God is Good.
I've felt the love and peace that comes from reading the Book of Mormon recently...
For, it is on the days that I did not read it that I found myself feeling unable to move forward through trials.

I feel as though I can testify of the LOVE our Heavenly Father has for us.
He sent us HERE on earth so that we could follow the plan and learn for ourselves how to become more like him.We rejoiced in the plan which allowed us to come to be tested and tried on earth because we understood that there must be an opposition in all things. We were so excited for this adventure.

Recently I have found so much peace and comfort through trials as I have come to realize that the Lord will never leave us alone... and as my best friend Charlotte told me:
" If he brings you to it, he'll bring you through it..."
Those are words of wisdom.
In fact? If he brings us to it, he will bring us through it and then as you are faithful through it, he will shower you with blessings from on high.

I know that my life has great things coming.
So I am making the choice to find joy in the journey NOW and then.
Life is simply wonderful.

I am a blessed girl.
Love, Sydney



No comments:

Post a Comment