Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day #6: LOVE LOVE LOVE my LIIIIIIIFE

My Dear friends, 
I am happy to report that I am still "Just Doin' It!"

Yep, I sure am.
With a few very minor set backs (aka Technical Difficulties), I am finally on a roll again.

And tonight as Charlotte (Only the coolest chick anyone could ever ask for) and I sat and worked on task #6, we watched one of the most romantical movies of all time........ We leaned against each other, sighed and then over and over again agreed that:
"We are SOO in love with LOVE..."
And as impatient as our young minds may get at times, we are so grateful that we are single.
We are so grateful that we have a life full of love to look forward to with our future darlings.
As for now, we've decided that we love our exciting lives. We have decided that we are going to keep loving, keep improving, and keep being the classy (more or less ;)) ladies that our Heavenly Father intended us to be. 

Ahhh... Life is so good.
"My cup runneth O'er"
  actually is a phrase that comes to mind when thinking of my life - that so consistently is filled to the brim with blessings from on high. 

This year is already beautiful.
Magnificent,
Exciting,
Fulfilled,
And if I might be so bold, I'd say this is my best one so far.

I've got great friends, some dear friends in Orem, 
and some dear friends here in Salt Lake.

I have a hilarious, and awesome family who I love so much.

I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints that brings so much peace, everlasting joy, and meaning to my life.

I have these things and so much more. 

I have music, whether in my head, streaming through my green headphones, or crooning from the speakers of my computer... 
It's all so beautiful. I am a lucky girl

Sometimes, I even sing duets with Dean Martin, Frankie, Sammy or Nat in my car late at night. 
(I think I might be in love)

My life is bright and brilliant.

Now, back on TOPIC: No, not love... but TASK #6: Have a CRAFT night
CHECK!
Done,
and
DONE!


These are paper plates... that are going to be hung on someones door. Someone we LOVE of course.

We're hoping it'll make their day...
Who ever they are.

Cute huh?...
We thought so!





with love & a tired yawn,
-Syd...oh, & Char too-
MUAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment