Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day # 13: Simplify The Life I am living

Good day my fellow blog lovers!
I have (yet another) confession to make. 
I do too much.
Well at least my brain does. 
ahhh... I know.
Terrible.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." -Leonardo Da Vinci 
(Quoted by Dieter F. Uchtdorf, LDS Church First Presidency)

That is my quote of the day.
I definitely need it.
So do you know what I did for my task today?

I MEDITATED! 
HA!
Not exactly a way to simplify my life but It really helped me compartmentalize the things in my mind and simplify it as well.
Bliss I tell you, bliss.
Task # 13: MEDITATE (Crossed Legs, Hands and EVERYTHING!)

I looked a little something like this.
Minus the yellow jump suit.
oh, and the fabulous scenery. 

In fact, I was wearing a dress today.
And I just happened to turn all the lights off in my office and found a lovely corner in my office.
It took the stress headache far away.
BEAUTIFUL.

I think this will become a common occurrence.

Take some time to connect your
Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Its quite remarkable.

LOVE, 
the Buddha woman!




No comments:

Post a Comment