Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day # 17 Monday Madness

Drove to Orem with my pals so that they could get a haircut from my Mom.
Spent the day there, relaxing, doing homework, and obviously HAIR as well.
WELL... the classies and I decided that we were going to go back up to Salt Lake and go to a dance that night.
The dress was "Decades"
PERFECT I thought. 
Cross another thing off my list.

Task #17: Dress in a 40's-50's inspired outfit and wear it somewhere. Get decked out, head to toe!

That I did my friends,
THAT I did.



Each one of the classies dressed up in a different Era. See if you can tell which is which.
40's-50's - ME
60's - Hay
70's - Charly
80's - SJ
90's - Kar

We had a blast getting ready for this dance.
There was a whole lot of laughter at the incredible "hair height" some of us were able to accomplish.

Quite tragically though,
the music at the dance was a drab...
and we got there a little late anyways.


HA oh well, Life goes on and is STILL FABULOUS!

Ready, Set, ACTION!!

Love, Sydney Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment