Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day #4: First day in the GREAT SALT LAKE city

Day # 4 Task: Read a book in a book store!

My dear best friends, Charly and Karli came with me on my adventure today. I have always loved reading, I have always LOVED book stores as well. So naturally, my task today I decided to do something that I had never done before...
...something that I have always dreamed of doing... 
TODAY, on this VERY lovely day in the GREAT Salt Lake City, I checked yet another thing off my list!

THANK YOU Barnes and Noble.



 haha...apparently we need help.




I assure you that we really did read... these pictures were just us documenting the experience!




What a wonderful evening with two of my best friends!

want to know who else we hung out with tonight though?...

He's really cool, and looks like a famous person.

.... Coolest kid in the world. His name is Seth... 
We like him.
...Not just because he looks like that guy who plays Edward...


We LOVE our lives!


Ready... Set... ACTION!

xoxo, Syd

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I WANT TO BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging out in a bookstore is definitely my idea of fun!

    ReplyDelete