Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day # 18: Another Quick Post!

So, this year I am working on being a better student.
In order to do this I have had to change a lot of things.
I am very happy to report that I am an A student. I plan on getting A's at the end of this semester.
Here's one thing I decided to change today to fix that.

Task #18: Take notes in EVERY SINGLE CLASS. You'll learn more and remember more!

I felt good!
I felt smart!
I felt WONDERFUL!

I find it VERY exciting going to classes these days, I am becoming a good student who LOVES to LEARN! The thought that I can ALWAYS learn something new is very inspiring to me. I will NEVER learn too much!

Ahhh, God is Good.
He gives us school, church, and other ways we can LEARN and GROW!


With Humility, 
and MUCH love...
-The "A" Student-

1 comment: