Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day #2!! Day #2!! Day #2!!

Hey, Hi, Hello!
Day # 2 Task: Write a missionary
It's Day 2, and this year is already amazing! I feel myself applying my "Word of the Year" in everything I do!
ACTION: Just do it! (I TOTALLY AM!)

I feel almost fearless day to day. So often, I would find myself pushing away my goals because of fear of failure! Why do we do this to ourselves? We go and sell ourselves short because we are too lazy to simply go and DO things. All it takes is one word, ACTION. And that is what my year is all about!
Today my goal was to take time and write a good solid letter to a missionary... 
to learn more about the LDS Mission Program Click here.

Now, writing a missionary might not mean too much to us, but from what I have been told, many of these missionaries need and love letters. So while writing letters is something that I very rarely make time to do, today, and every Sunday for the REST of this fabulous year of 2011... I will make it my task to write a missionary!

Today's missionary was my dear Sister. She is serving faithfully in the L.A. Temple Visitors Center.

But not only did I send a two-paged front and back letter,
I also sent her PICTURES to show her what I am doing with my life!
(Which is a WHOLE lot this year, I assure you.)
Off it goes in the mail tomorrow.
I feel so accomplished today!

What did YOU do today that you are proud of?
Why not brag about it a little? 
HA!

well,
See you TOMORROW. 


HERE. 

 
On my blog.




Love, me



2 comments:

  1. Sydney Tittle I love you. I am so proud of you and your accomplishments so far! :) You are an inspiration my dear and I love love love your outlook on the new year! (That totally rhymed and it was a complete accident, whaaaat?) Anyways, I miss you're beautiful face, keep updating!!!

    Yours truly,
    Haylee (BIRTH TO EARTH!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word, Syd! I love your energy and optimism so much.

    And in case you didn't see it on my blog, your card meant so much to me – turned my week around! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete