Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the day I contracted Alzheimer's disease... or maybe just a case of severe forgetfullness.

yes.
Today i forgot almost every constructive and quite important thing I was supposed to do.
okay... it wasn't THAT bad but I seriously forgot a few important things that were supposed to happen today.

Here's a bit of what has been on my mind.
I remember how awesome my mom was growing up. She successfully trained me in the ways of brilliance by teaching me a few life-altering secrets... Some of them including:

a. Drinking milk is good for your bones
b. Eating carrots helps your eyes
c. Spinach will give you popeye muscles

(How did popeye get his name?... I'd say he's more of a buttchin)

Well... the question I pose today after a successful epic fail of a day is:

What the heck can I do to to prevent severe forgetfullness (or maybe even an early case of Alzheimers)?

Where's Momma when you need a question like THAT answered?

My current solution:
1. Write everything down...
But in today's case... what if I wrote it down and STILL forgot?

Just call me Dory.

And then send me to a TRIPLE A MEETING where I can confess the issues that consume my life.

It's early alzheimers... I swear.

Oh, and after you do that you could seriously shoot me some advice.

Love, the little blue fish who forgets almost everything and makes incredibly accurate whale sounds.

2 comments:

  1. This reminded me of my favourite bit of her...hahahaha

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDZf3smobI&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omega 3 is supposed to really help brain function. You get that from certain foods - fish especially and fish oil is a good way to get it straight to your brain hehe(bleh) but they make it flavored now! Maybe it's your body just needing a BOOST nutritionally...hmm? Having gone to a holistic doctor I believe there's a reason for everything that our bodies do! OR maybe it's your brain telling you to just take a break and have a day where you just do whatever you FEEL like! Just a possibility...lol I need those days every once in a while to function properly.

    ReplyDelete