Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Heavy sighs & Goodbyes

The evenings have gotten quite cold,
I think that means winter is quick approaching.
I can almost smell the snowfall that will shortly be upon us.

Once again, tis the season of love, of giving, of charity. I feel very grateful for the wonderful things that have come into my life this year. The people, the opportunities, the trials.
They all combine to make a wonderful year.

In addition to the changing of season's and with the coming end of the year means the end of a semester.
A semester which was very much so a blessing.
I'm unaware of whether or not I have stumbled upon the topic of UVU yet, but that is where the majority of my thoughts are tonight.

The past semester I have been solely attending UVU for institute while I work and save up money. Tomorrow is my last day of class. The last day I will be taught by the two wonderful teachers I have been taught by all semester. The last day I have with two wonderful classes, filled to the brim with special people who have had a serious impact on my life.

I'm feeling a little sad. How to you tell so many people thank you for all the little things they have said and done? Man, I can't tell you what a profound influence these two classes have had on me. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Oh brother, how cheesy does that sound?

There's a guy in my first class who always says the most profound things, I find myself perking up at the sound of his voice. Simply because I know it will be legit. I'll miss him... and everyone else so much.

It is interesting how people come in an our lives like a blink of an eye... Sometimes it is those people who have the most lasting impression in our lives. I think that is the case here.

Anyways. No sob stories, just a little downheartedness about my last day tomorrow.
I wish I could tell them all how much they mean to me.

Goodnight bloggers... wish me luck with the weigh in tomorrow!

-Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment