Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"I think I can, I think i can!"

Good Evening dear friends.
It's been a while. 
I promise I have an excuse,
A few of them actually.

November 22 - My dear sister got married (So clearly the days previous as well as the day of were insane.)
November 24 - Happy Thanksgiving... I am SORRY but I was off spending time with my family... you know - the loved ones. So Happy turkey day! Hope you all had as much to be grateful for as I do. As hard as life can be at times, we are all very very blessed.
Next, {Insert work here, there was a lot of it}

I've just been busy. 
Oh... I failed to mention my parents.
Yes, I love them.
I really do.
But when they fly out to Hawaii the Sunday after dear sisters wedding, and leave 3 siblings for me to care for...You start to go insane.

So basically...I am exhausted.
But weigh in day is tomorrow, and I think I am at least down a pound. Woot!
This journey gets more and more intense every week.
I feel like "the little engine that could."
Your mom ever read that to you?...
Here's a clip to explain what I mean.
(Man, everything was better in the 60's)

Moral of the story is... No matter how difficult a situation gets... Don't quit.
Keep telling yourself you CAN... and you WILL.
And then all at once you'll be standing at the top of that mountain, and - like the little Engine - you will be saying, "I THOUGHT I could!"

Goodnight

-Syd

PS.. Coming soon, "Confession Session," and "How I survived the Holiday"

No comments:

Post a Comment