Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just a Jot... Or a Thought.

Sometimes all you need is someone to believe in you... even when you don't think you can believe in yourself. I am grateful for the people who support me... the ones who are there to encourage me, even when I'm not sure if I am cut out for the tasks that lie ahead of me.

Whether it be this weight-loss journey, or serving a full-time mission for my church... Both tasks have seemed very daunting to me at times, even now... I am grateful for all the support and love that keeps me going. It's good for me to think that I am not just doing these things for me. There is a greater purpose, a method to all the madness that I am grateful I am realizing now.

Decisions determine destiny.

I am grateful for the decision I made those few weeks ago to start this journey, because look at how far I have come!

I love you all!

Syd Tittle

No comments:

Post a Comment