Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ready... Set... ACTION!

If you're a new reader, you probably don't know much about my word of the year.
A year ago in a communications class I was taking, we spoke about new years resolutions. My teacher spoke about choosing a specific word every year, and making it her "Theme" for the year as it were. 
I was inspired. Immediately, I began brainstorming the word which application was needed most in my life. 

After some time, I decided on a word and quickly began to implement it's definition in my day with the new year. And so the journey - in a way - began.

ac·tion

1.
the process or state of acting or of being active
2.
something done or performed; act; deed.
3.
an act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity: a crisis that demands action instead of debate; hoping for constructive action by the landlord.
4.
actions, habitual or usual acts; conduct: He is responsible for his actions.
5.
energetic activity: a man of action.
 
 

This is another secret to my success that I want to share with you today:
Have an attitude of action!

wake up EVERY day with the idea in your mind that today you will go out and do something good. Whether it be an act of service, or a brisk walk around the block.

"If you want to do it, all you have to do is DO IT!"

And THERE you go.



No comments:

Post a Comment