Sunday, December 25, 2011

'tis the season to be jolly!

Merry Christmas! 
It's been wonderful... I love the Christmas Spirit!
Here's my Christmas in pictures!
My gift to Dad
Cousin Amber and I meeting the REAL Santa.
 'tis the season for awesome sweaters.
Last minute Shopping at Walgreens
 Christmas on Sunday was awkward for everyone... we tried to make it as normal as possible

 Dad's Gift
 Struggling in the Wrapping Department



The sweetest Grandparents you'll ever know
 The married one
The married one and the husband
Christmas was a wonderful time... 
It always is.
I love my family.

Over & Out
Happy Holidays!



2 comments:

  1. I love your boots! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Syd, your family rocks!! I want to go to your house. Creepy? Yes. I love your dads expression opening the present. Priceless! Love and miss you, hope your Christmas was merry! :)

    ReplyDelete