Sunday, April 25, 2010

the 24 in 4 resolution




It's not even a new year and I've made a resolution.
It's called the 24 in 4.
Who: Me
What: Hasta Lavista 24 extra pounds
When: The next 4 MONTHS
How: A change of lifestyle
Why: Health and Happiness
Let the games begin.

You wanna go? - Lets do this.
I must say though,
that
I've heard myself say these words a million times. This time though, I am serious.
Dead Serious.
In fact, I am laying it all on the line right here, right now.
This time, I am doing this for me because I want to.
This time I am doing this for me because I KNOW that I can.
This is a time of change and I am changing myself for the better.
Perhaps you should think about doing the same.
A wise man once told me that "surely there is ALWAYS more you can do..."
The moment we stop progressing in this life is the moment we start regressing.
Find a way that YOU can be better today, and head toward that goal...
We'll do this together.
And we will celebrate together how much better we feel in the end.
Who ever is out there listening, whether it be a parent, a dear friend or a complete stranger I have a few last words...

Life is amazing.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is TRUE.

We all have a great amount of work to do
&
Last but not least...
24 in 4 challenge has officially BEGUN!

3 comments: