Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love #1

David Duff is his name.
He's an incredible artist & is secretly a ROCKSTAR.
Above that though, he is a Father.
A GREAT father, and he is mine.
A champion supporter he is,
and an amazing coach he will always be.
One of the greatest things about my Dad is that he really cares for me.
He worries about me when I am having a rough day, and he sends me text messages that let me know he is thinking about me. So much of who I am is because of this amazing man.

We often joke that we share the same brain.
But really, it is true, I never got away with anything growing up.

I wish the whole world could have a Dad like mine, because if they did?...
Welp, the whole world would be happy campers.

Dad always tells me how talented I am and gives me confidence to be all that I can be.
Dad sings in the shower, and now not a day goes by that I don't do the same.
Dad played catch with us whenever we wanted someone to play with.
Dad taught me the importance of saying thank you.
Dad taught me how to love.

My Dear Father,
I love you very much,
and now the whole world can read it!
I will always be your little girl!
Love, Syd

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Thank you my dear Daughter. I love you! You are the best. There... now the rest of the world who didn't know that does! Love dad. (the goofy looking guy in the cowboy hat) :o)

    ReplyDelete