Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Sometimes I feel like Julie Andrews...
Simply living in a world of "my favorite things."
In fact, if there were a big open hill near me, I guarantee I would find myself on a daily basis twirling and singing with arms outstretched and apron neatly tied around my waist.

I think that I would feel JUST like Julie.

Now while I do thoroughly enjoy rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens... there are 5 other things that I, Sydney Tittle, absolutely love.
Among many other things... I love...
1. Frolicking in the rain.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
3. Frankie
4. Photography
5. Sunsets
These things often times make me want to whirl and twirl and sing.
You know what though?
I actually feel that it is safe to say that altogether I have lived quite the life. At times I will lay in bed at night with a smile on my face, completely grateful for the "movie-like" life I have been blessed to live. There's seriously nothing I can't do, no mountain I can't climb and that is an incredible thing. Tonight I feel like singing at the top of my lungs like Julie... "The hills are alive with the sound of music.."
HA
What a cheesy life I live in.
Take it or leave it... this is me.
Good Night World
Tomorrow will be a wonderful day,
I get to sing for Sister Elaine S. Dalton!


No comments:

Post a Comment