Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Call me Lobster Larry.

Nothing hits home like listening to a little bit of the beach boys.
what wonderful MEN.
So as I sit here in the library, listening to someone else's itunes
I can't help but think to myself - this is the life.

But oh, what is that gloomy cloud lingering over my head?...

FINALS.

Math, English, and Psychology.
AWESOME, I am stoked.


Can I just say though that today was a wonderful day?
Well...besides the fact that I am completely fried.
Yes, COMPLETELY FRIED, just call me LOBSTER LARRY.

you want the story?... ok fine.


Now I know that I shouldn't have because I probably just acquired a bad case of skin cancer....
...BUUUUT yes, I went tanning yesterday.
That was bad mistake number one.
And although I desperately wanted/needed those lovely, lovely endorphins... I am thinking today that it was not worth it.

BECAUSE are you ready for mistake number two?...
I told the lady at the front that I wanted to go full time.
...BAD idea.
So with the understanding that I was going to get out when I felt my skin burning I hopped in there and began to relax.
Oh the beautiful feeling of those UV rays. And oh how I had missed them so much.

Well, the songs kept playing,
I kept relaxing.
And right when I thought I should probably get out...
Boom. It shut off.
CRAP, I thought to myself.
So as a result of two very dumb decisions, today I am pumping the ibuprofen, bathing in Ocean Potion and am keeping myself fully covered to avoid further embarrassment.
Wonderful.
LOBSTER LARRY.

There is NEVER a dull moment in the life of Sydney Tittle.

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR BLOGGING!!!
    :) I love you dear syd!
    You are beautiful, and i miss you.
    Thanks for going to the movie with me on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete