Monday, April 12, 2010

LOVE #2

My dear Hailey.
Oh there is so much to say about this girl.
She must be one of Heavenly Fathers most valiant spirits,
how do I know this?
Well she simply is a best friend of mine.
MEET Hailey.
She is the epitome of all-around beauty.

Hailey has a caring heart.
Hailey is one of the most talented people I have ever met.
She's an artist, actress and an all around musician.
She has an imagination that keeps her entertained at all times. :)
Hailey knows who she is and doesn't stray from that.
Hailey knows me, and wont let me forget who I truly am.
She always succeeds in everything she does because she is a hard worker.
She loves so deeply, and I truly believe that her love could change the world.

Hailey, I remember that night when you and I sat in your room. It was one of the many summer nights where we sat and talked for hours. We might have actually been organizing your room together. I remember as we sat there in your room you pulled out one of your old journals from junior high. I know you remember this because we still laugh about it to this day. You began to read passages and we laughed at the melodrama we called life back then.

You continued to read until you came across a passage that talked about me...
"Sydney is bugging me so bad lately. She always talks to me about Tim..."
hahah oh good times, good times.
We're so spacey together, but life would not be as enjoyable any other way.
Dear Hailey,
I love you dearly.
I am so proud to call you best friend.
You will be the worlds greatest wife and mother someday.
I am forever indebted to you for your example to me.
Love, Syd

This quote is what I will always wish to be... this quote is what you are:
"To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson


1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you how much I love you???
    You just brightened up my day-No, MONTH! ;)
    We will be besties FOREVER!
    I love you Syd Tittle..

    ReplyDelete