Monday, April 12, 2010

Cake-Covered Failure & Music-Muted Melodrama

This semester hasn't been easy, but I still should have succeeded.
Nothing in life is ever simple, but through the Lord and through control we can do anything.
My failure at life is an outward manifestation of my lack of self control.
So instead of grabbing the reins and taking back the control that I rightfully deserve, I am drowning out the melodrama in my head with loud music.


Instead of figuring out solutions to my current "failure" I am covering it with delicious strawberry whipped frosting and angel food cake.

I was starting to wonder if I will ever change my ways and take control of my life.

...and then I realized...
There's only "one way" to change, and it's time I took that road.


No comments:

Post a Comment